CLYDE TENNIS CLUB is a Fair Play Club. We expect the following standards of behaviour from every person involved in our club – player, member, administrator, official, or spectator:
- Be honest, fair, reliable, and transparent.
- Avoid conflicts of interest.
- Strive to earn and maintain community trust.
- Do not engage in, or advocate possession or use of banned performance enhancing or illicit drugs.
- Do not participate in, or encourage match-fixing, illegal sports betting, or other corruption.
- Treat everyone in a considerate, objective, and courteous manner.
- Refrain from any form of discrimination, harassment, bullying, abuse, intimidation, victimisation, or vilification of others.
- Recognise and value the contribution of all.
- Accept the consequences of your actions.
- Be a positive role model.
- Comply with child safe standards.
- Understand the consequences of breaching the Code. Report and deal with
- Play by the rules and spirit of the game.
- Be informed, consistent, impartial, just and reasonable.
- Be a ‘good sport’.
- Provide a ‘fair go’ to people of all abilities.
- Provide a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment.
- Ensures equipment, facilities and programs meet standards.
- Support injury management return to play and child safe standards policies.
- Show concern and caution for others. Immediately report any issues.